Samstag, 23. April 2011

Scarecity

 Ein Songtext von meiner Band, daher die Struktur.


I walk by
I lurk by scared
by all those scarecrows in their uniforms
this is their crop field
their quest for high yield
will not light the twilight and the fog

The sun and streetlights pierce so pale in me
the air consumes the light in every lane
the signs tell me, that I'm in Scarecity
free to rest my days in peace

I see them
there're corpses lying
blocking boardwalks for the mighty tribe
their faces melting
the sewer's taking
their mortal flesh and their immortal souls

The stench around me eats the heart out of me
the air pollutes the souls in every lane
the signs tell me, that I'm in Scarecity
free to rest my days in peace

When they´re done with hiding
their plan unfolds, they start igniting
and the city will burn down into the ground
When they´re all done playing
They start the Fading
And a white spot will be where once a city could be found.

I´m breathing
still suffocating
the air is far too thick to make a little move
they left this pale place
in a night of harvest
moon it stops

none of them seems to remember anything
the signs are white spots like my memories
and so i live in a place, i call it Blankcity
a-peaceful-nother year

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen